MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a fun time doing whatever you gotta do on this day and don't forget to drive safe. Remember. Double de-merits for like 10 days or something.
Was quite a boring Christmas for me as per usual, but I got to spend the evening with the EVER SO LOVELY Jessica. We went and saw 'Meet the Fockers' at the movies coz we didnt have anymore Christmas spirit left in us. Was a great way to finish off the day for us two Scrooges!
Oh.. And I m currently watching an episode of Sex & The City and I think it's a great show and all that but there is this one character in it that pisses me off. They all do dumb shit that's just like... WTF? I mean that's people for ya, but Charlotte York takes the cake. ARGHH! She's gotta stop living in her fantasy world and pulling them gay faces all the time... Someone should slap her with a spatula.

'Someone slap me with a spatula before I say something else stupid!'
P.S. Replace the word 'people' with 'women'. Just for the purposes of reading this entry.
Was quite a boring Christmas for me as per usual, but I got to spend the evening with the EVER SO LOVELY Jessica. We went and saw 'Meet the Fockers' at the movies coz we didnt have anymore Christmas spirit left in us. Was a great way to finish off the day for us two Scrooges!
Oh.. And I m currently watching an episode of Sex & The City and I think it's a great show and all that but there is this one character in it that pisses me off. They all do dumb shit that's just like... WTF? I mean that's people for ya, but Charlotte York takes the cake. ARGHH! She's gotta stop living in her fantasy world and pulling them gay faces all the time... Someone should slap her with a spatula.

'Someone slap me with a spatula before I say something else stupid!'
P.S. Replace the word 'people' with 'women'. Just for the purposes of reading this entry.

<< Home